Friday, May 09, 2008

cool!

Wow, I had a ball today on Conservative Icon Bill Bennett's radio show! thanks to Bill and Seth, his producer we laughed a lot talking about comedy and they had their callers phone in on what were their favorite shows.
Lots of oldies but goodies like Steve Allen, Ernie Kovacs, Sid Caesar...all genius's in my book and a few that I had to say were a "surprise." Like Gomer Pyle, but hey...it's all personal taste.
What makes us laugh is very subjective and my only criteria for good comedy is exactly that...do I laugh?
If I get more than three laughs a half hour in a sit-com then it's great! Very few...but Sasha Baron Cohen (AKA
Ali G) is one of the best. And Everybody Loves Raymond was a true winner.
So today boys and girls we learned that politics can make strange bedfellows as I was in bed and in my jammies for Bill Bennett's show as it was 8 a.m. and...zzzzzz sounds of me going back to sleep after a fun morning.

No comments: