Saturday, September 08, 2007

doo do doo do

Okay, this is wierd! I was sitting in a dentist office and a woman in the office waiting, came up to me and said "I'm a pyschic and I think you need a reading. I never do this but here is my card."
So, I immediately called one of my friends in LA who lives for this stuff and has about six of them on call and told her about it. She wanted to call her and so I let her do it as the experiment.
She said she'd gotten a lot right, her parents names etc. and other stuff no one could know, so I decided to go for it. I called and made an appointment and the pyschic asked my birthdate, city of birth, maiden name and made an appointment for next week. I called my friend and told her that it's obvious to me she is going to GOOGLE ME AND FIND OUT ALL ABOUT ME! She had our birthdate and city so she could get our parents names. But I decided to go through with it anyway.
Then today the psychic called and told me " I was going through your information and it seems you are not receptive to it, so I'm not going to take your money. I'll return your check."
I was in shock..and said I am and have had a lot of readings except one who cheated and I found out. But if she didn't want to, ok.
Then I thought, oh my god, she saw something awful and didnt want to tell me. Or she "vibed" that I said she'd google us, in which case she is amazing!!
Anyway, my friend and I talked about it and we decided I had to call her back and see what she saw.
I did and she said no, there was nothing bad, in fact I had an amazing aura and she couldn't see much to tell me. And she thought perhaps she was "meant to read my friend who had a lot to find out."
So...she changed her excuse. This is either total b.s. or she is amazing. My friend told her brother to call and have a reading...so I hope that will give us more info. This a first. Turned down by a psychic! Wierd!

No comments: