Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm backkk....

Well, Dear Readers, unfortunately I am back from Aspen. I say "unfortunately" because I was having such a great time, I didn't want to come home. But I did...first of all, my good friend is getting married. He has been a bachelor for 51 years!!! Hope springs eternal. And second, I always believe you should leave when you are still having fun. And boy did I!! No, no...nothing naughty, alas...but soooooo close!
I thought I'd start this yet again "new" phase with a new photo...taken on the set of a new web cast I did...to be coming up soon and then I'll tell you all about it. The photog, Frank Sicilano (gee I wonder if he's Italian) took a whole lot of shots and I'm trying them out. Tell me what you think. First...a little leg....

5 comments:

Moi said...

Susan, you look fantastic! Nice gams :D

susan said...

thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is what I think.

Susan,you sure understand the art of looking fabulously sensually chic!!

You don't look a day older than 35!

susan said...

aw...you are the best!!

Anonymous said...

The best,I don't know....,but I am honest and what I say comes from the heart with a smile!

Have a wonderful weekend!